We do not accept returns that the customer does not like or has purchased in the wrong size.
Refunds will not be issued due to poor installation or the customer's inability to install the part themselves. Professional installation is assumed and recommended on all products sold.
*Please note that if a return is accepted/processed, both way shipping costs will need to be deducted from the total order value. Therefore, only a partial refund will be given back. For example: A customer wants to return (item back to us=shipping cost 1 ) (ordered item sent out= shipping cost 2). As shipping costs to ship the item to a customer from the shipping courier (UPS, Canpar, CanadaPost, FedEx, etc.) is non-refundable.
Returns Within 5 Days of Purchase
Any merchandise return will be accepted within 5 business days but must be in the original condition as when purchased.
- No refund without an authorization (Please refer to the "Return Process" below)
- If the product satisfies any item under the non-returnable products list, it will not be considered for a return. This list is outlined below.
Returns After 5 Days of Purchase
Any merchandise return after 5 business days must be preauthorized and will be subject to a 25% restocking fee. An unauthorized return will be refused.
No refund without an authorization (Please refer to the "Return Process" below).
If the product satisfies any item under the non-returnable products list, it will not be considered for a return. This list is outlined below.
The following products are not returnable:
Any products that have been modified, damaged, painted or installed
All carbon fiber products
Final sale or discontinued products
Products purchased for more than 30 business days
Special ordered products
- For Online Purchases: Proof of purchase and photos of the product will need to be submitted to us to initiate a return request. If approved, the product must be shipped back to our facility, at your expense (we do not provide shipping labels nor cover shipping fees, duties, and any applicable taxes for returns). Once your product has arrived at our facility and there are no issues following our inspection, a refund will be processed via the method of payment at initial purchase.
- For In-Store Purchases: Proof of purchase will need to be presented to initiate the return process.
- RACINGBEES is not responsible for defective or damages caused by installation or misuse of the product.
- Due to the nature of after-market products, we do not take any responsibility for damages, theft, or liabilities after the product has left our location. We always ensure products are inspected by our quality assurance team, citing no defects and/or damages, prior to a sale.
- We reserve the right to not accept the return of products which, in its sole discretion, do not satisfy the return criteria.